Where are all the online serves?

v2tec

I guess I have the latest 2.5 version - I am on the update channel.

Just played dcs after a few weeks, but I see only one server for multiplayer. Is there a new beta beta version out or all the servers are closed?

________________________ ________ ______ ___ __ _

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

_ __ ___ ____ _____ ______ _______ ____________

Hi,

I think it would be very helpful to give your full version number on which you are ...?!

There were actually three hotfixes after OB 2.5 initial release. The last one was released last Wednesday ( 14.02.2018 ) ...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3396674&postcount=4

Birkenmoped

Edited by birkenmoped

Hm, strange.

The updater tells me that 2.5.0.14304.321 is installed and game is up to date.

But in the main menu, the version number right below is 2.5.0.13818

Is this correct or should the main menu display the same version number and if so, how can I update the game if the updater says not necessary?

Win10 64 Pro, i7-6800K 3.4Ghz, 32 GB (DDR4), Asus Aorus 1080 TI WF, TrackIR 5 / RIFT, Thrustmaster Warthog, Fanatec Pedals, 55" oled 4k TV, Modules:A10C, KA-50, Huey, AV-8B, FA-18, F-16, NTTR, Persian Gulf

Hi v2tec; occasionally the auto-updater gets a little funny. You can force DCS to install the latest version using the command prompt.

Navigate to /Program Files/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World Openbeta/bin and type the following into the command prompt:

DCS_updater.exe update 2.5.0.14304@openbeta

That should force the download. You can find more information in Skatezilla's guide HERE

Found the problem. I had several folders with old alpha, beta, directory links to the ssd folder...

So I cleaned the mess and keept only one folder.

Update is now running again with the latest version and hopefully everything will be fine...

Can I close or delete this thread?