Ghost civ trucks n cars

GazAce

Hey folks,

Just wondering do you think that it will ever be possible for civilian cars and trucks to not pass through our ground units? Doesn’t really bother me, just looks a bit freaky and I’m just curious and thinking this would be nothing short of a monumental task. I’m probably way off here but wouldn’t each civi unit have to be virtually controlled or re-written in as like a ground unit? I’m no graphic designer or script writer but this seems near impossible with so much Civi traffic available. How can the ghosty civs be stopped? And also, can we blow up trains? ;)

:dontgetit:

GazAce's "Skynet Rig" :: :: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Mobo :: Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 MSI Gaming Slim GPU 24GB :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO White Cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) & a couple of other Drives adding another 1.5 TB :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Monitor :: MSI 1000 Watt PSU PCIE5 :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

Trains and I'm guessing cars/trucks are client side in multiplayer, he was seeing trains where I was not and vice versa.

He said he took out a train while I was hosting and I did not see anything, so I'm guessing that having the game keep up with every train/non combat vehicle and collisions and such might be a bit too much to handle. From what I understand, even CBUs can overwhelm a server.

Oh and you think that is freaky, wait till you see tanks/etc drive on top of the railroad bridge spans.

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal