headphones

Any type of 'open ear' headphones will help keep things cool on your head. The sound quality is general better and so is the width of the stereo landscape allowing you to hear things more naturally and pinpoint sounds more accurately.

They do have one quirk though which maybe a deal breaker for some or a bonus other people, depending on your situation. Being open ear means that sound travels in so a noisy environment will be heard in your headphones, and if you turn them up too loud someone in the same room will also be able to hear your headphones. The bonus is, if it applies is that it allows you to hear people calling out to you easier. So if you have pets or loved ones that need listening out for you won't be so isolated.

Something like a Phillips Fidelio X1 or X2 is rich and amazing. But you can get more affordable open ear headphones too. The X2 are better as they have a replacable foam, so they should last you a life time.

There are some brands that have a built-in mic if that is required, or you can always attach an Ant-Lion Mic Mod, they are great :-)

Co-signed on the Phillips Fidelio X1, incredible headphones...I will be crushed the day my current ones die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440