blocking the campaign a10c BFH missions 6 & 8

I sent this post on DCS customer support

Hello,

the 28/03/2018, I bought "A10C Basic Training Flight Campaign" I installed it via the module manager. I performed the first 3 missions without problems. Then, to train, I copied the missions "practice" in missions A10 single. When I returned to "campaigns", it became unmanageable:

example: mission 4, I take off, climb to cap 300 to fl60, last instruction when I pass the fl50 then nothing: stable at fl 60, cap 300 speed 220 no instructions, I move away ...... .. If I try to take course 040: TERMINATE, TERMINATE ...... so I can not progress anymore !!

I will have to download again (second activation) hoping that it works ... and how can we perform the missions "Practice"?

ANSWER by Konstantin Kharin

Hello.

No need to copy the missions to another place.

You can open them via Mission Editor.

I still have a problem and I was asked to post on the forum

I installed DCS World and DSC World OpenBeta on a SSD. I have reinstalled the "A-10C-Basic Flight Training Qualification" campaign .

Following your advice, I am using the mission editor for "practice" missions . Unfortunately, when I arrive at missions 5 & 6, I have to again the "bug": TERMINATE ..TERMINATE. This happens after the request to climb to FL 100, when I'm stable at the right level and at the right speed ... apparently, it does not recognize the altitude and throws me !!!! this on both missions !!

HOWEVER: I uninstalled the campaign in the "modules" panel and I downloaded it again BUT it's still the same campaign that loads, with the same missions executed ???

Hoping that you can help me and looking forward to your reply, greetings

It appears the latest patch changed the altitude values again so now our trigger ranges are too high. Try flying 200' to 300' higher and you should hit the appropriate range (using altimeter setting 2992).

We are updating all the altitude triggers with new values so they should be updated soon.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

thanks for that quick answer.I will try with this new information. For altimeter setting, the QFE of the airport is equal to the standard setting (29.92) and given the airport altitude, not far from the QNH.