BVR

I was just looking at Teka Tekas sight.... I don't know how I missed this one ... There are all the best mods right there.. And I think that they're all Modman compatible ... Thanks Teka Teka, nice work bro...

http://bvr.jpn.org/lockon/index_e.html

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

actually there aren't many mods there. However it's good to find another lockon fan site.

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

where?? there again? I already checked them all and I can tell you that there are more where to choose from on http://www.lockonfiles.com/

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

The one's that I found there really helped with my game immersion are the camera angle adjustments, and the canopy reflection mod...

I had these set a while ago but with the 2 new computers under my belt since they first appeared in the forums I completely forgot about them..

I've just installed them in my new system, which I'm presently running a Geforce 8800 OC GTS and TIR4 pro.. Well needless to say this really does look cool... You get a very realistic projection of what it might be like in the cockpit of one of these birds.....

And the other thing that I found was the stand alone gas tank Mod's for the Mig 27 and the F-15....

I did have Walmis's F-15 skin installed but I couldn't get it to load properly and was missing a lot of texture.. So I uninstalled it and I'm just using the tank mod which works well for me....

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR