Su-33 mod cover IL-78M,any ideas?

YuWulun

I have an idea,make a su-33 mod to cover IL-78M,when refueling,we see one su-33 give fuel to another su-33.Can you image?It`s cool.

I had tried in this way:I deleted a file name "IL-78M.cmd" which in "Bazar\World\Shapes\" ,then copy the file "Bazar\World\Shapes\SU-33.cmd" and change its name to "IL-78M.cmd".When I refueling ,I can see the IL-78M in Su-33 mod,but I could`t see the greaser:( .Anybody can help me?or who can make a su-33 mod with the greaser which used to cover the IL-78M?

A good suggestion is to never delete your .cmd files. Backup backup them if you do anything. Never know when you may need to re put back stuff in....

LOMAC Section| | Gaming Resume (PDF) | Gallery | Flanker2.51 Storage Site |

Also known as Flanker562 back in the day...

Steam ID EricJ562 | DCS: A-10A/C Pilot | DCS: Su-25T Pilot | Texture Artist

"...parade ground soldiers always felt that way (contempt) about killers in uniform." -Counting The Cost, Hammer's Slammers

Well, then you would need the UPAZ.....would be cool when ED enabled that piece of equipment....

yes,I also use the S-3R`s mod to cover IL-78M,because the S-3R mod have the UPAZ,but the problem is the S-3R`s vitta is shorter than IL-78M`s,so when you "contact" to it and start to refuel,you can see su-33 is away from the greaser at outside view.:(

Do you maby have a picture?:)Would like to see it:thumbup:

But hey.....when somebody could create the Upaz.....and then just under the belly of the flanker. But then ED should make a code for it and a command when a player would like to activate it.

Some much work nmeeds to be done.....:cry:

DCS World, A10C, AV8B, M2k, FA18C, FC3, MIG21