Can't download Persian Gulf Map

I pre-purchased the Persian Gulf map and now that it's time for the release of the map I can't download it. According to the DCS site, it's supposed to be in the module manager. Well, it's not there. I've started the program over and over again and no Persian Gulf map. Is anyone else having this problem and if so is anything being done to rectify this problem? We've all been very patient waiting for this map and for F/A-18 now that it's time to deliver what they advertised and promised there's nothing there. Can someone at DCS please rectify this issue and give me what I paid for? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Core Processor 3.90 GHz.

16 GB of Ram

2 MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8GB Graphics Cards

LG Blue Ray

Samsung 1TB SSD

Western Digital 1TB HD

2TB Western Digital SSD

Corsair Full Tower

Liquid Cooling

Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit

27 Samsung LED curved Monitor

I was having issues with the logging on the M.P. maps. I un-installed DCS completely from my computer and re-installed thus loosing my previous 2.5 Beta program. Is there a way to retrieve the DCS Beta 2.5 that I had? or is is it gone for good?

on the sales page it says: you only need to have the "Stable" version DCS World 2.5 installed on your PC.

so now i have to install beta again for pg to run?[/quote

you can either install, the beta in parallel to your dcs providing you got the disk space to do it, or wait a few weeks or more till they release it to the stable version. In my case i got them both installed since i got the disk space to do it