rotating the external views with trackir?

Well as the title suggest's I 'm just wondering if it's possible to use trackir to rotate the camera in the external view,rather then using the keypad keys which is a hassle as i have to move it out of the way for my X-52.

this would make perving on my plane a lot easier:smilewink:

Cheers

Skarden

Intel Core i9-10850K

ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard

Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master

32 GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3000MHz DDR4

Thrustmaster Warthog/ HP Reverb G2

I dont think so, unless you have the TIR set to mouse emulator. which doesn't work really well.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I know that I can rotate the camera angles with my stick using the mini stick, and before I got TIR4 I used it very effectively as the cockpit mouse.... but its better using that external mouse to pan around..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

cool,thanks guys for the reponse, was just hopin it was a possibility.:D

hey blaze is it possible to still use the mini stick on the x-52 to rotate the external camera if you have trackir runnin? it woudnt be as easy but still a lot better then the keypad.

cheers

skarden

Intel Core i9-10850K

ASUS ROG Strix Z490-E Gaming motherboard

Gigabyte Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master

32 GB Corsair Vengeance LED 3000MHz DDR4

Thrustmaster Warthog/ HP Reverb G2