X52 Broken Part

Hi all,

I am from Argentina and last year I've bought a new shiny X-52.

To my deepest regret, I had an accident with it and the Joystick stick, was removed from the base, leaving me without any fun for 4 months now.

To fix it I should get a new plastic piece, wich connects the joystick to the base.

Also I would need to solder the wires that broke down.

I 've contacted tech support, but they've didn't get me a solution.

So I ask I you can please take a look at this, and tell me if it's possible to fix.

Here I have some pictures of the plastic piece:

dsc00008xu1.th.jpg

my.php?image=dsc00009ef5.jpg

my.php?image=dsc00010rv6.jpg

dsc00094dd0.th.jpg

dsc00096ny4.th.jpg

Best Regards !

galgaze!

I'm suprise that the Saitek could not help you. I broke the plug off my cable that connects the stick to the throttle, email them, ask them for a price for a new cable. I got a email from them asking for my address so they could send me a cable at NO CHARGE ! not even shipping. Four days later the cable was in my mailbox.

Did you ask Saitek themself or were you brought the X52 ? also try the Saitek sales site and explained what part you need, they might be better than the support site to deal with parts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If the stick is under warranty, Saitek should be able to send you a completely new stick for return of the broken one. but living in Argentina, Saitek may not want to ship to you. I would suggest giving a friend or family member in the US (or some ware Saitek WILL ship) your proof of purchase, warranty information, etc... and asking them if they will send Saitek your broken stick and then ship you the new one. If it isn't under warranty you could at least try to BUY a replacement part. Be sure to be persistent in trying to get the new part or stick because its like pulling teeth for most businesses. I wish you good luck, these joysticks are not cheap!

3sqn-sig-rentacow.jpg

Thanks a lot for your replies, I'll keep you posted, sadly the joystick is new, but I don't have the proof of purchase, the thing is that so far I haven't been able to find this part, not even from saitek, it's really strange.

Galgaze,

Maybee your only chance is build new axis, like this one build for friend to you X-45, take measures of broken parts and go to a machinist to make a replacement.

x45eixobg8.th.jpg

The new X-52 PRO have this axis in metal.

Sokol1

Thanks a lot for your replies, I'll keep you posted, sadly the joystick is new, but I don't have the proof of purchase, the thing is that so far I haven't been able to find this part, not even from saitek, it's really strange.

Post your question in the Saitek forums and ask if you can get them to send you a part..

http://www.saitekforum.com/

they are really good tech support, I would think they might help, more than you think..

:joystick:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR