Pimax open for preorder!?

Strix

I got this today!

https://www.pimaxvr.com/en/shop/

And I am not completly sure if it is a legit site from Pimax!

Any one else got it?

And if it is a legit site, then its open for preorder of 5k and 8k!

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

I got it and tried to order but site was not working till this evening and now I cant get my payment to go thru. Also when it first went up it had a PayPal option but now they don't

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

It is a mess! I think a child made the site, and now it is down.

But it is a official pre-order site!

And they added VAt and Custom fee to EU!

Win 10 64. GTX1080 ti 11 Gb, Intel i-5, 16 Gb ram, SSD 1,5 Tb, 2 Terrabyte HD, Monitor ASUS XG32V 144Hz, Slaw Milans Rudder Pedals BF109F :thumbup:, Joystick - HOTAS Warthog, Throttle - HOTAS Warthog, TrackIR V5. Pimax 5.

I think one of the biggest problems with site is its done in Chinese then translated that does not work well they need to have English site dine by someone with a command of English language

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

thought I would share this reply from Pimax to query about site Iris chen <jira@pimaxvr.com>

Fri 2018-10-26, 02:17

—-—-—-—

Reply above this line.

Iris chen commented:

Sorry for your inconvenience,the website crashed because of too many page views, our engineers are in the process of rescue. Please be patient and appreciate for your understanding.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The site works now. They reorganized it. My card was initially declined by chase. I had to confirm I was making the purchase.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

When it ships, according to my paypal receipt.

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I wish they would say when the controllers and base station will be ready and final price since site says its a deposit only

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]