Su-33 and Su-27 in cockpit viewing problem

I today have noticed I have something incorrect on the Su-27 and 33. When I get into the cockpit, I cannot veiw anything below the HUD. I cannot use my mouse, joystick, or numpad to peer down at my instrument panels and other stuff. I can move my veiws up and to the side, but not down.

This problem only occurs in the Su-27 and the Su-33. When I fly the Mig-29/A-10/F-15/Su25t I do not get any problems.

Any suggestions? I have several mods on, and I do not think any of them are making this happen. (I could be wrong)

I have a trackIR but I dont think that caused my problem.

I noticed this problem when I went to test my new profile for my x52.

I went into the view.lua file and noticed all the settings on the 2 aircraft were the same as the others.

I am kinda nitpicking here, but I don't know what could be causing this. I just don't wanna take the time to reinstall.

Ok that fixed the problem, but it took me a bit to figure out. What I had to change was actually in the Config\View\Server.lua file, not the view.lua. But that's ok, because before I even started this thread I thought to look in the view.lua and found nothing wrong. I didnt forgot those scripts were in the server.lua