Slight Mission Editor Addition

Pilot909

I'd like to be able to set altitudes for trigger zones. I'm well aware of the ability to set a trigger to when x unit is at a certain altitude but that's difficult to do with 30 aircraft and 5+ zones. As of right now unless you set them up unit by unit you can't "overfly" trigger zones.

Next is the "bomb in zone" feature, as of right now the "bomb in zone" trigger forces you to select a single bomb at a time from a list which makes planning/making an OCA or decapitation strike mission using multiple different aircraft a nightmare for example. I'd like there to be an "Any bomb" function on that list.

Lastly custom zone shapes or rectangular zones would be appreciated, circular zones don't always seem to fit certain scenarios very well and as a result end up in dramatically increased workload for the mission maker.

TLDR

1. Allow us to set altitude restrictions to trigger zones

2. Add an "any bomb" setting to the "Bomb in Zone" trigger

3. Rectangular or custom zone shapes

Thx

Edited by Pilot909

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

Yes an altitude setting would be a nice feature to use with a spherical zone.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=228642

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.