Key binding of DDI button sequence’s

Tretton

Simple as that - Can we plz have the option to bind certain button press sequences to one button?

I hate chasing those little bittons around with my mouse pointer in the middle of a dog fight. My current workaround is to map a series to a row of buttons on my keyboard but it falls through if one button is included in more than one sequence.

That is achievable with makro's. Not sure about software solutions but many gaming peripherals support it.

Additionally there are mfds or the frames at least that you can buy and use.

On a personal note: I am not a fan of the whole idea to make it easier. This ain't smash bros ;)

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Edit:

I don't know of anything that would be necessary during combat. Prepare for the fight ahead and you should be good

Edited by SacredRaziel

I say 'right map' in my microphone:

VoiceAttack (10$) does

RAlt+RSft+8 (R OBS 18 menu)

RAlt+RSft+8

RCtrl+RSft+2 (R OBS 2 HSI)

et voila

now shows HSI on the right

I have roughly 150 voice commands for FA-18 alone + perhaps 50 variations 'parkingbrake/parkingbrake on, parkingbrake off/parkingbrake stow'

Edited by majapahit

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |