AGM-65G "not working"

dononelson

On Win10 with the latest updates, and DCS 3.5.4.26825, when I deploy with AGM-65G, the missile does not actually launch. I am flying with sim on all settings. When I launch the 65G, if I immediately hit F6 to watch the weapon, I don't get any reaction from the game. Likewise, my missile never reaches its target.

I've experienced this in campaign mode, and have also created a separate mission to confirm my findings. The AGM-65G simply doesn't work.

Anyone else with the same experience?

Don

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

No.

Tested with air spawned A-10C (TGP/AGM-65G) at Tonapah Nevada - DCS 2.5.4.26825

Make sure you are NOT using the TGM-65G - it is a training missile, it will un-cage and lock, but you cannot fire it as it does not have a motor.

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

No.

Tested with air spawned A-10C (TGP/AGM-65G) at Tonapah Nevada - DCS 2.5.4.26825

Make sure you are NOT using the TGM-65G - it is a training missile, it will un-cage and lock, but you cannot fire it as it does not have a motor.

Try it in the Caucasus - definitely NOT a training missile. I don't think the 65G even comes in that flavor. Anyway, I can post a film of my prob if u like. :helpsmilie:

Don

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Try it in the Caucasus - definitely NOT a training missile. I don't think the 65G even comes in that flavor.

It does, I checked what was available under missiles and the TGM-65G was listed.

Anyway, I can post a film of my prob if u like. :helpsmilie:

A track file would be better - save the replay after your mission and find it in "Saved Games\DCS\Tracks"

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

On Win10 with the latest updates, and DCS 3.5.4.26825, when I deploy with AGM-65G, the missile does not actually launch. I am flying with sim on all settings. When I launch the 65G, if I immediately hit F6 to watch the weapon, I don't get any reaction from the game. Likewise, my missile never reaches its target.

I've experienced this in campaign mode, and have also created a separate mission to confirm my findings. The AGM-65G simply doesn't work.

Don

Nothing wrong with AGM-65G . the only missile I'm using in MP. A-10c pilot.