Big thank you

Gargoyle1

Hey guys,

It has been quite a long time since I have been on the forums but of course I am always keeping up with the news related to DCS and its modules. However when Heatblur announced the development of the F-14.... my favorite jet of all time.. of course I was absolutely glued to the news feed.

Unfortunately I am a college student so I do not really get a lot of spare time to keep up with my DCS addiction very often and i'm usually left watching these MOUTH WATERING teaser videos that have been coming out recently by the likes of Ralfi and so on. Absolutely brilliant guys, it looks incredible please keep up the good work. Speaking on behalf of the whole community I think it is very fair to say that we are all SO proud of you guys. You guys are legendary!!

One last thing...

I am very lucky to have an amazing girlfriend who deals with my addiction to planes.. my birthday was a few weeks ago and for a present she paid for something that I have been wanting to get for a long time now. I will link it below :)

Again, Heatblur, THANK YOU! Hopefully one day I can afford to buy the module and take her for a spin myself :D

And yes I did design this myself!

y9GUJWL.jpg

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]