Windows 10 control panel or dedicated Thrustmaster?

SkinnyCyclist

Hi,

Perhaps not a showstopper but when I go into the control panel and choose the TM Cougar MFD or the TM T-Flight Rudder Pedals I get the dedicated TM control panel but with the TM HOTAS Warthog (stick or throttle) I get the Windows control panel.

Now, everything seem to be working fine, but should I expect the TM control panel also with the TM HOTAS Warthog?

:)

Screenshot from PDF manual

EHNnRB.jpg

Windows 10 Home | ASUS Strix Z270H Gaming | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Intel Core i7 7700K 4,2GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Logitech G533 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

with the TM HOTAS Warthog (stick or throttle) I get the Windows control panel.

In Warthog throttle drivers package you have more advanced tools for calibration an test - include one specific for throttle, don't use the (obsolete) Windows Games Controllers wizard for calibration.

Can use Windows Games controllers just for briefly test buttons functions.

I have the same setup and see the same thing. Thrustmaster specific control panel for TFRP and MFDs and generic Windows control panel for Warthog stick and throttle. I don't think I have ever seen the specific Warthog throttle advanced tools/calibration test Sokol1_br mentions above. I'm going to look for it now though. Anyone know specifically where I find that?

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

I have the same setup and see the same thing. Thrustmaster specific control panel for TFRP and MFDs and generic Windows control panel for Warthog stick and throttle. I don't think I have ever seen the specific Warthog throttle advanced tools/calibration test Sokol1_br mentions above. I'm going to look for it now though. Anyone know specifically where I find that?

Could it be the one mentioned in this thread? (Version 1.11 posted by SonofEil)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=65901

Windows 10 Home | ASUS Strix Z270H Gaming | 16GB DDR4 RAM | Intel Core i7 7700K 4,2GHz | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Logitech G533 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5

Could it be the one mentioned in this thread? (Version 1.11 posted by SonofEil)

Maybe. Post is from 2011 though. Wonder how old that is. Mine is working perfect right now so I'm leery to even touch it. I always wondered why it was a generic windows control panel though as well. If you test and find something out please post back.

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Not sure whether they are in the drivers (updated to include the pedals), but the ones mention in the thread above still work fine (or at least they have for me)

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal