Am I the only one who has hyperlobby probs??

I"ve been playing LO for years online through Hyperlobby. A few days ago, out of the blue, I suddenly can't get into hyperlobby or the http://hyperfighter.sk/ site at all. There hve been no changes to my install or system, I just can get on anymore. All of my other games are working online with no problems. Any ideas guys? Oh I can get it all to work at my job though.... very strange... I asure you there have been absolutley no changes to my system in any way. I'm on comcast 12meg cable by the way...

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

Yes that's exatly it. Hyperlobby times out and says socket 10060 error. I try going to hyperfighter web site and I get the page cannot be displayed error (timed out basically). Ohh I'm also not behind a router, and the proper porst are open in windows firewall. These are the errors i get...

Error Socket: 10060 The attempt to connect timed out

Connecting the HyperLobby server failed. Please check your firewall configuration. HyperLobby program (hlpro.exe) must have enabled access to the Internet

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

Open up port 10060 in your firewall.

What firewall are you using?

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Don't you know that hyperlobby is a virus designed to destroy your computer, make you sick, and burn down your house? No really ... it is. C'mon guys, listen to me, really it is!

(sorry, it just had to be said) :)

Don't you know that hyperlobby is a virus designed to destroy your computer, make you sick, and burn down your house? No really ... it is. C'mon guys, listen to me, really it is!

........lest not Forget Steal your Girlfriend and Kill your Cat :D

On a Lighter Note - No Problems here :pilotfly:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Yes that's exatly it. Hyperlobby times out and says socket 10060 error. I try going to hyperfighter web site and I get the page cannot be displayed error (timed out basically). Ohh I'm also not behind a router, and the proper porst are open in windows firewall.t

Contact with your internet provider and ask do you have any or which closed ports.

Sounds like one there is a DNS issue or two your ISP does not have a route to that ip for HL. I know in some cases if your ISP uses a certain router protocol then you can only get a max of 30 hops after that it says F U. Most ISP should be using BGP and OSPF though.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I do have the correct ports open. The only firewall I use is windows firewall, and that's where the ports are open. The thing is that nothing has changed between the time HL stopped working and when it was working. I think you're correct though Rabbit, i believe it's an ISP thing also. They must have changed something, I'll have to give them a call... ohh by the way, I don't care what care if HL takes over my computer or anything else as long as I can play Lo online :-)

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals

OK guys I've got it figured out... Very strange... I noticed that I also could get onto hotmail to check email. the solution was to correct the system time and date. It turns out that my system date/time was showing sometime in january 2 2003. Apparently my time/date was somehow reset and certain websites check for these kinds of things. Anyways long story short, I got the time synchronized back up and everything works as it should. I hope this helps someone!!! thanks again guys!!!

Althlon X2 6400+ 3.2 ghz

EVGA 8800GT SC - 512mb

X-45

MOMO pedals