Toss/Loft bombing

Wacko_ZA

:music_whistling::helpsmilie:

Hi...me again....

So, in Jabber's early access videos he ran a mission where he tossed a heap of mk81's at a airfield....

I would really like to figure out how to do this, the manual, well, its vague at best.

I have had jester enter the FP, IP and ST way points from the F10 map, and even when i direct him to the ST point, the diamond at the top of the hud does not go to the way point even though its set to computer target.

What am I missing, or doing wrong?

Is there a DECENT tutorial somewhere?:pilotfly:

Thanks in advance wonderful community.

Yeah I can't manage to get loft bombing to work either, even after these two videos.

I always have to put the diamond then lock it on the target I want and then do bombing, but not with a steerpoint from the map.

Yeah I can't manage to get loft bombing to work either, even after these two videos.

I always have to put the diamond then lock it on the target I want and then do bombing, but not with a steerpoint from the map.

I cant get the steerpoint to lock, it moves up and down but nada else.

The way to do it for now, is to designate the target visually and then extend back out to 8 miles or so, then run in back to loft on your designated point.

Obviously, this isn’t how we want it. I’m not sure you can designate a ST with the computer in any other way though. Possibly with the IP function, haven’t played with that yet.