Pre-1992 NATOPS

m4ti140

• ED Team

Do you guys know if the pre-1992 avioncs upgrade manual/checlists for the F-14B are available anywhere? All the copies I found are from 2002 and as a result the avionics described in them differ significantly from what we have in game, considerably limiting their usability.

Do you guys know if the pre-1992 avioncs upgrade manual/checlists for the F-14B are available anywhere? All the copies I found are from 2002 and as a result the avionics described in them differ significantly from what we have in game, considerably limiting their usability.

Use the F-14A NATOPS for things like the navigation system and such. Don't have a link right now, sorry.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It would be good to know which natops exactly. because I want to print an expamplar and do not have 2-3 natops for individual systems

F 14 A1 OR F 14 AAA 1?

Edited by dAsReLiCT

The underground is where I dwell at, It's where I find my heaven, and where you find your hell at :music_whistling: