[RESOLVED] PATCH maybe BROKE JESTER

1Shot1KiLL

after the patch jester seems to rarely IFF targets. and doesnt respond to STT lock orders most of the time at crutial situations. flew for 3 hours and countless times told jeter to STT lock at say 15 miles and closer but no responce. he once locked a target 20 seconds after l gave the order.

not eaven mentioning long range locks as he drops them straight away if thay are enemy. but manages to hold decent locks on friendlys at long range :) and his responces are exteremly late now on friendlys. he sais you locked a friendly very very late mostly.

it should be looked in to, just wanted to report my findings. cheers

Edited by IronMike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

after the patch jester seems to rarely IFF targets. and doesnt respond to STT lock orders most of the time at crutial situations. flew for 3 hours and countless times told jeter to STT lock at say 15 miles and closer but no responce. he once locked a target 20 seconds after l gave the order.

not eaven mentioning long range locks as he drops them straight away if thay are enemy. but manages to hold decent locks on friendlys at long range :) and his responces are exteremly late now on friendlys. he sais you locked a friendly very very late mostly.

it should be looked in to, just wanted to report my findings. cheers

Yeah, Im having serious trouble using Jester in multiplayer scenarios. STT locks are dropped as soon as he gets them. (Target doesn't change aspect, Im below target at all times)

Im forced to use TWS to launch AIM54s. (TWS auto is still not working) or the ACM modes to lock up a target for AIM7 shots.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

+! need to be looked at as SP play is pointless atm

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

Would really appreciate some feedback from the devs if they are having a look at this problem?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Ok just noticed something weird. In the Buddyspike Blue Flag missions you are not allowed to carry the AIM54.

In those missions I have no problems with locking targets and keeping STT lock even from 50+ miles away.

Maybe the bug is related to the Phoenix somehow?

• 2 weeks later...