Detent for afterburners & engine start?

WelshZeCorgi

Sure is Welsh.

Check this link. This is the one I have. It keeps the start detent where you have to lift, but the burner detent is a push through. Works great.

Check the other parts, he's got several different types. Center detents, lift up burner, etc. Take a peek.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/3MJPNE2SV/warthog-throttle-part-afterburner-detent?optionId=63799442&li=related-items

Regards,

Mack

Mack

Sure is Welsh.

Check this link. This is the one I have. It keeps the start detent where you have to lift, but the burner detent is a push through. Works great.

Check the other parts, he's got several different types. Center detents, lift up burner, etc. Take a peek.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/3MJPNE2SV/warthog-throttle-part-afterburner-detent?optionId=63799442&li=related-items

Regards,

Mack

Awesome, thanks!

TM WH?

If so: huh? The included detent with the WH can achieve exactly this?

The WH detent is only on one end. You can either have it for engine start or AB but not both at the same time.

I was trying to find one for AB while keeping the engine start detent.

The WH detent is only on one end. You can either have it for engine start or AB but not both at the same time.

I was trying to find one for AB while keeping the engine start detent.

Yes you can have them at both ends? Take the bridge out from between the the two throttles and flip the detent over?

See video below..

How does that negate the idle/cut-off detent? :huh:

Idle/cut-off detent and AB detents are completely independant of eachother... I use them both daily, and swap the AB detent on/off given the aircraft I'm flying at that point.

aqqk0fWnFOo

Edited by MTFDarkEagle

Did you find what you are looking for?

Yeah, you were right, there is a detent in there that you need to flip.

That being said, It looks like you need to lift the throttles to get it to work, much prefer the "pushthrough" detent I got from shapeways.