NTTR Proceedures

I was looking to make some NTTR training missions but I can't find any info on NTTR proceedures for airspace and range locations. Has anyone found any decent resources for mission planning. I try and make my missions as accurate as I can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you very much for your reply

I was referring to if you know any graphic application to design new procedures for any aerodrome, with the symbology of these charts, where you can place the radio aids, the approach legs, heights, etc ... Something like a page layout application but specifically dedicated to this task.

I guess it's not easy to find something like this, but...

Thank you very much for your help

Thank you very much for your reply

I was referring to if you know any graphic application to design new procedures for any aerodrome, with the symbology of these charts, where you can place the radio aids, the approach legs, heights, etc ... Something like a page layout application but specifically dedicated to this task.

I guess it's not easy to find something like this, but...

Thank you very much for your help

There used to be - it was part of a program intended for flight planning in one of the MSFS versions, but I just can't remember the name of it now. Was a long time ago - ten years maybe ?

If I do remember I'll get back to you...maybe you'll have a better clue where to look ?

---------------------------------------------------------

PC specs:- Intel 386DX, 2mb memory, onboard graphics, 14" 640x480 monitor

Modules owned:- Bachem Natter, Cessna 150, Project Pluto, Sopwith Snipe