Ordering to Canada and DHL Brokerage Fees

I'm interesting in purchasing a some T-Rudders. My only concern is that the only shipping option is DHL Express. Will I have to pay brokerage fees for customs clearance? I know this is often the case with couriers, but I've bought from companies where they must have had a prior arrangement with DHL to have no fees (my cell phone for example).

edit: Note, I am not talking about customs fees, which I know I will probably have to pay, but the extra brokerage fees DHL often charges for actually clearing the item through customs.

Edited by JoeyJoJoJunior

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

There shouldn’t be any duties (on computer items), just taxes and brokerage. My experience with DHL many years ago is that they’ll send you an invoice after you receive the item. More reasonable brokerage than UPS, but not as good as the post.

Edit: I see I’ve had bike parts shipped more recently with DHL “Express”, and there were no brokerage fees associated with that.

Edited by cordite