FA-18 - Input delay for pitch?

Hi,

I have some problems about the pitch while flying the Hornet. (it worked in the past. It could be possible that an update causes the problems I get now)

The input by my joystick is correct and directly. But there is always a delay in game: So if I try to lift up the nose a bit (smoothly pulling the stick) nothing happens. So in the reaction of it I have to pull a bit more and finally the nose lift up in the air just like a rocket.

Its not possible to adjust it in the settings and as I wrote: The stick is working correctly. Did the team changed the flight model?

Cheers

Tom

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

found sth similar...but somehow i am not able to reproduce it...

but the control display to the lower left also showed me what could be described as a "dead-zone" but exeeding it the input is as there wouldn't be any...

so as i am not able to reproduce it we have to do further investigation...

Just tested. Looking at the joystick axis display, the stab deflection on the flight controls display and the actual aircraft response, I don't notice any delay.

Neither with the flaps in auto/half/down and the gear up/down.

What joystick curve do you use?

i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB, GTX 1070 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Okay- Problem solved:

These effects caused by "Trim support" or "Auto Trimm" in the main menue. I disengaged these option and all was fine as it should be in real.

Thanks for replys and cheers

Tom

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif