Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Here is a shot I got this Saturday:

_EZM7782.jpg

Regards, Diego

Man, they got you working the weekend, weekend duty sucks. :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Click on a picture for a larger photo.

m1891132.jpg

Edited by =4c= Hajduk Veljko

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

picture.php?albumid=498&pictureid=3336

I seen them sit for more than 12. The only time I felt bad for those guys. Some needed help out of the pit, their legs going numb.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

click to enlarge

110325-F-NW323-569.jpg

Rescue team mission

Rescue team members in an HH-60 Pave Hawk take off March 25, 2011, from Yokota Air Base,

Japan, to conduct search operations in support of Operation Tomodachi. (U.S. Air Force

photo/Tech. Sgt. DeNoris A. Mickle)

To whom it may concern,

About the photos; did you use high ISO?

Higher the ISO the more light the sensor will pick up, so in daylight conditions it's best to use a lower ISO setting to have the best picture quality.

My camera sucks but at about 800 to 1600 ISO I start to get this 'grainy' feel to my pics.

If I had to take a guess I'd say he was at 100 or 200 ISO, (if it was even a DSLR)

Intel i5-2500k @ 4.4GHz w/ H70 liquid cooler, ASRock PRO3-M Z68 Mobo, 32G 1600Mhz Mushkin RAM, EVGA GTX970 4GB , OCZ Agility 3 128g SSD, SanDisk 240g SSD, Win7 64-bit

--Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/livingfood --

The brand new US NAVY Littoral combat ships (LCS):

General Dynamic`s USS Independence:

About time the future hit the water. That GD boat looks very cool. Not sure about the shape of the bow though. I would have thought they could have created a deck of some sort that did not follow the shape of the pointy hull. As it is now, the front of the ship is useless. Though I guess its just a floating helo pad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Aaron

i7 2600k@4.4ghz, GTX1060-6gb, 16gb DDR3, T16000m, Track IR5

BS2-A10C-UH1-FC3-M2000-F18C-A4E-F14B-BF109

Higher the ISO the more light the sensor will pick up, so in daylight conditions it's best to use a lower ISO setting to have the best picture quality.

My camera sucks but at about 800 to 1600 ISO I start to get this 'grainy' feel to my pics.

If I had to take a guess I'd say he was at 100 or 200 ISO, (if it was even a DSLR)

Shorter the exposure for sharp pics, more F you need! ISO comes handy if your lens cover no more than F/4. However, ISO larger than 200 (with color pics) causes grain, especially with newest 16-20MP digital cameras and D-SLRs.

More resolution = more noise...

I honestly belive that 10MP DSLR with 300mm F/2.8 digital lens is just about enough for taking pics of passing aircraft during daylight airshow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]