[DCS Bug] MP Breaks Jester?

NakedSquirrel

Is RIO controlled server or client side?

The AI RIO seems to stop working in busy multiplayer servers, or at least stops taking commands. I've had sorties where he will not drop tanks or ordinance, and ones where he will not move the radar where I ask him to. He just confirms with "Copy," but is either very delayed completing the task or does not do it at all.

(Didn’t mean to add a tag to the post. Could not change it.)

Edited by NakedSquirrel

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

Thanks for the report. Are you else running into issues online? Jester is managed client side btw, it would point to your system struggling maybe or something like that, but really hard to say. Does it happen often, always, etc? What are your specs and so on.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

I don't seem to have too much trouble system wise. I'm able to get 45+ FPS on average (mainly due to going overboard on my latest PC build)

GTX 2080Ti, AMD Ryzen 3900x, 32GB RAM.

I need to spend more time testing. This might have something to do with Voice Attack (VaicomPro), but I am not sure, because Jester does respond, so the Voice Attack commands are going through and being acknowledged, but they are not being executed.

I will have to spend some time using the default radial menu to see if there is any difference. I also need to create some longer single player missions so I can swap back and forth between pilot and rio to see which switches Jester actually has enabled. (And to prove it is exclusively a multiplayer issue.)

I'm hoping if other players are having similar issues they will hopefully post in this thread or make one of their own.

Modules: A10C, AV8, M2000C, AJS-37, MiG-21, MiG-19, MiG-15, F86F, F5E, F14A/B, F16C, F18C, P51, P47, Spitfire IX, Bf109K, Fw190-D, UH-1, Ka-50, SA342 Gazelle, Mi8, Christian Eagle II, CA, FC3

Is RIO controlled server or client side?

The AI RIO seems to stop working in busy multiplayer servers, or at least stops taking commands. I've had sorties where he will not drop tanks or ordinance, and ones where he will not move the radar where I ask him to. He just confirms with "Copy," but is either very delayed completing the task or does not do it at all.

(Didn’t mean to add a tag to the post. Could not change it.)

Hi

I can confirm tonight using Viacom pro, I ask jester to “track single bogey ahead“.

Jester says ok or yup etc, but he does not lock the target.

This happened multiple times and with multiple aircraft.

Hopefully we can get a hot fix, as the only missile lock you can get is with Pilot controls.