How to get over the G limit and the AOA limit?

Kumabit

All aircraft should be able to let the pilot directly control the aircraft, preparing for the FCS failure

The FCS will automatically enter direct link mode if 4 channels DFCS and 2 channels EFCS all failed. Before that the FCS will also automatically enter EFCS if 3 channels DFCS fails. If 3 channels DFCS and 2 channels EFCS fails, you're then on single channel DFCS. (All implemented.)

EFCS is designed for landing purpose only and will limit maximum pitch rate to 12.8 deg/s. It doesn't have G or AOA feedback so you'll still able to over-G the aircraft at high speeds.

Edited by LJQCN101

EFM / FCS developer, Deka Ironwork Simulations.

The FCS will automatically enter direct link mode if 4 channels DFCS and 2 channels EFCS all failed. Before that the FCS will also automatically enter EFCS if 3 channels DFCS fails.

EFCS is designed for landing purpose only and will limit maximum pitch rate to 12.8 deg/s. It doesn't have G or AOA feedback so you'll still able to over-G the aircraft at high speeds.

Thanks for the information! So JF-17 no longer allows pilots to "direct control"(I mean like the flankers) the aircraft like the last patch?

Time to hotwire our custom JF-17 . Lets rip those channels out. Post apocalyptic syle. :D

All jokes aside, What are the chances we will get a full FCS failure in DCS? How did you implement it? What causes the channels to fail?

Sorry for my ignorance but I am learning more about modern jets as more and more systems become simulated here.

Edited by Terrorban
Typos

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 III ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - LOW EXPERIENCE - ABANDONED

Thanks for the information! So JF-17 no longer allows pilots to "direct control"(I mean like the flankers) the aircraft like the last patch?

No it won't anymore. You can try setting random failures on all channels of DFCS and EFCS. It's a lot more unforgiving (less static stability) than the flanker.

Time to hotwire our custom JF-17 . Lets rip those channels out. Post apocalyptic syle. :D

All jokes aside, What are the chances we will get a full FCS failure in DCS? How did you implement it? What causes the channels to fail?

Sorry for my ignorance but I am learning more about modern jets as more and more systems become simulated here.

You can get FCS failure by overheating the FCS computer, or battle damage to sensors on the nose / computers around the cockpit, hydraulics failures, electric or mechanic damage on the control surface links (of roll/yaw CAS).

You can get FCS failure by overheating the FCS computer, or battle damage to sensors on the nose / computers around the cockpit, hydraulics failures, electric or mechanic damage on the control surface links (of roll/yaw CAS).

So what your saying is.... leaving the ECS switch off is a road to fun......

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg