Modifying APR info - bug?

[VFA-106] Glacier

I'm digging the APR page, but why can I not change the runway heading? For example, if the approach info for airfield 50 includes landing on runway 00, shouldn't I be able to edit that and specify runway 18 instead? When I click the OSB associated with runway heading, I can even input a new number, but it's never accepted. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known issue? I couldn't find anything when I searched.

Edited by [16AGR] Glacier

Select airport through WPT50-59 in approach mode (APR).Settings in WPT50-58 is not meant to be changed, U can select RWY heading by select FAF direction on MFCD APR page.

WPT59 can be edited, just manual input coordinates or just copy pst into 59 and U can manual input ILS channel(it's not the RWY heading or ILS feq. )

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

Glacier;4156925']That brings up another question. It's easy to find a particular ILS frequency' date=' but where/how do I convert that to a channel?[/quote']

It will be included in the kneeboard in the coming update.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

Approach waypoints (in reality) are stored on the DTC and can not be modified in the aircraft.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."