[REPORTED] displaying Training Missions when there are Multiple Sets of missions

Matchstick

If you have the Mi-8 and NS340 installed then you get two sets of Missions displayed on the Training Missions and Single missions page. You can also recreate the problem with a Custom Module containing missions with a attachMissionsToMods setting in entry.lua (I've attached the NS340/Mi-8 entry.lua file as an example)

However on the Training Missions page there is a problem when you select from the second set where the selection bar is White rather than light Blue so you can't read the selected text

(as shown in screenshot training_missions.PNG).

Additionally on both the Training and Single Mission pages you can a missions selected from both sets of missions making it unclear which mission is the actual selected one. (As shown on both screenshot training_missions.PNG & single_missions.PNG)

training_mission.thumb.PNG.9486b82aba3b9fecbef67f4202137b33.PNG

single_mission.thumb.PNG.e0676b910656d6c44fd4e6e67e1c16f4.PNG

entry.lua

• ED Team

Reported thanks.

It don't look pretty so needs changing :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, PIMAX Crystal