AI LandingReFuAr bugged at most of Englands airfields

Hi,

I have noticed a bug regarding the AI landing to refuel and rearm at most of the airfields in england on the Normandy map.

The issues are

Needs Oar Point, Funtington and Chailey:

• At these airfields if you have a group of 4 AI then only 2 will land, refuel and rearm, the other 2 will just buzz about over the airfield.

• The other issue is that when the refuel and rearm is complete the AI will taxi back to the runway backwards then they attempt to take off facing the wrong way pushing hard rudder and crashing into a bush

Tangmere Airfield:

• All the AI lands however only 1 AI will take off and the others will stay on the taxiway even thought the runway is clear.

These bugs have been there for a while but as the map was still in beta I figured that southern England wasn't finished yet (considering the love that northern France got) and it would be fixed by release.

Anyway I have attached a mission file, I hope it can be fixed.

AI landingReFuAr issue.miz

• ED Team

Hi

thanks for the MIZ could I ask you for a simple track replay showing the issues.

Just with the aircraft and no other units. It will be easier for the team and report.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

thanks for the MIZ could I ask you for a simple track replay showing the issues.

Just with the aircraft and no other units. It will be easier for the team and report.

thanks

Hi BIGNEWY,

Thank you for your reply, also may I just quickly say thank you and the team for fixing the last bug I reported (AI strafing issue).

Ok I have attached the replay track as requested, it is 40mins long but don't worry most of the issues happen in the first 5 mins.

May I also add that after running the mission a few times to get the save track I noticed some other issues like:

At Needs Oar Point the AI sometimes crashes into the bush just before the runway (not shown in attached track file).

And at Tangmere the AI will sometimes crash into the guard tower just before the runway (not shown in track). What is shown in the track is the 2nd aircraft just dives into the ground on landing.

I'm begging to think all of England airfields need to be looked into as they seem to have been infiltrated by Third Rich bushes doing sabotage every time the mission is loaded.

AI LandingReFuAr Replay.trk