[REPORTED] Post-2.5.6 HUD Horizon-line Inconsistent

WingC3

Sorry to bring this back up. I just noticed in Wag's latest updated of the F-16 mini-updates thread he said:

"Also on the Viper front the next update:

1- Continued work on the Dogfight switch functions

2- Addition of the DLZ to the radar page, Dogfight HUD, and HMCS

3- Fix incorrect IFF ID in network play

4- Adding new interactive training missions

5- Adjusted horizon line when on the Persian Gulf map

6- Adding flight to refuel commands"

Just to reiterate, its not just the horizon line, its all ground related HUD symbology including FPM, CCIP pipper, Strafe pipper, Steerpoint marker and TGP box.

Also it happens on cold-start jets on Caucuses, NTTR and PG sceneries.

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

this is fixed internally

Didn’t make it into today’s patch I’m guessing? I’m still seeing it here.

Proud owner of:

your guess is correct, it should be included in the next OB update

TY for clarification Santi

Proud owner of: