CM2 Throttle Hats

j9murphy

CM2 Throttle Hats

Same here.

I’m wanting to use the flap lever as flaps. But it’s a slider....

Also the 2 rotaries on the throttle as radar elevation etc. But they are encoders.

Only had mine a day but confused.

Edited by Alligin

Same here.

Also the 2 rotaries on the throttle as radar elevation etc. But they are encoders.

check out the tutorial links in my signature

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

Thanks a lot your video tutorial worked a treat on the flap lever question I asked.

Powerful software is at hand and your guides make it easy.

To the OP and others. HC has a whole bunch of video tutorials available for VP products. Well worth a look to find a solution to your problem.

I have the new T50cm-2 as you all do. But the software and solutions are the same.

Minor difference in the new software is clicking on the PRO/LITE button top right corner rather than the READY button in the top left.

Same here.

You can assign specific ranges in the axis as button presses. I have a profile that both uses this as a button AND an axis at the same time so long as I have the axis assigned.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 6 months later...

I’ve been looking at your tutorials and love them, you helped me setup my throttle and alpha initially. I can’t remember which tutorial contains how to program the flap lever for DCS though.

Thanks

• 11 months later...
On 3/11/2020 at 7:52 AM, HC_Official said:

I didn’t know that was you on here. I found u on YouTube before my throttle even got here. I set it amd my gladiator nxt up strictly from your videos and exactly the way u suggested using joystick gremlin. 

wanted to thank you for all the help. Not only did it help me get it up amd running but by the time I was done, I actually understood what I was doing when I did things in the software. 
u should do a good comprehensive joystick gremlin tutorial. 

question/request. 

how hard would it be to persuade u to share your f-16 and f-18 JG button layouts and profiles?

3 hours ago, Skwirl865 said:

I didn’t know that was you on here. I found u on YouTube before my throttle even got here. I set it amd my gladiator nxt up strictly from your videos and exactly the way u suggested using joystick gremlin. 

wanted to thank you for all the help. Not only did it help me get it up amd running but by the time I was done, I actually understood what I was doing when I did things in the software. 
u should do a good comprehensive joystick gremlin tutorial. 

question/request. 

how hard would it be to persuade u to share your f-16 and f-18 JG button layouts and profiles?

The thing about profiles is they are device specific eg I use a V1 virpil throttle if you use a different throttle the profile would be useless to you

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

3 hours ago, HC_Official said:

The thing about profiles is they are device specific eg I use a V1 virpil throttle if you use a different throttle the profile would be useless to you

Good point how about the layout?  Idk how ppl load em into this template but if u know how, u could just post that. I’m sure I’m not the only one who would love to see the map master’s button assignments. 
This is the template if u do. 

Full Layout Master Template.pptx