How do i reset my Graphic settings after failed VR

KilRaven67

Hey Guys,

Tired my hand at VR. ought a Samsung Odyssey + headset and installed the drivers and software needed. Steam VR , etc. changed the Settings to use VR. i was able to see the Main menu where we select a Plane , the DCS Just Crashed. I got so fed up with this VR Set that i contacted the Vendor and asked for a refund. (the set was blacking out in anything i tried to watch. couldn't get nothing to work. Gave up. But now when i try and launch DCS, it still thinks i have a the VR Headset connected, and it asks for me to unplug and plug the set back in. I can't get back to the menu to change my settings to what they were before trying VR. Can someone please help?

by the way i am running a Intel I5 9400F, 32GB of DDR4 3200 Ram. O/S on a SSD, and the rest on a 2TB HDD. GPU is a MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660. Everything worked great before the VR:(

Copy the shortcut for DCS, and in the 'Target' field, add " -force_disable VR "

It seems like a VR service is still running, If you manage to uninstall all software related to HMD including steamvr, it should default back to regular.

Edited by Bob_Bushman

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.