Throttle maps changed in 2.5.6.45317

Uxi

Just had a crash in MP when I was going to do the flyby for Case 1. I told it the OK on the popup dialog screen (which was on the repeat window on my monitor, not visible in VR)... not sure if that automatically sends or not.

Oh and something changed on the F-14B throttle curves. I have a Virpil MongoosT50CM (v3) with the 3d printed detents and I was in low AB in mil power and had to adjust my curves from -25 to -18 before lifting my levers or the ABs were lighting.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

I guess they moved the AB point further backwards. It used to be at around 88% now its around 80% throttle axis. I wonder why they reduced the non-AB range though.

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

What throttle are you using and are you using custom curves or not? In addition to standard inverse, I just pulled the curve enough to not engage the burner until it I pulled up the detents which has worked perfect until this latest change so was quickly noticeable since I can hear the burner in the Tomcat so easily.

Since my games in the Tomcat keep crashing I've been playing the Hornet the last 3 days, though.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2

What throttle are you using and are you using custom curves or not?

I have a TM WH and use the target script editor to create a custom bi-linear curve. The first linear curve has a shallow slope such that it hits 80% ingame when the phyiscal AB detent is reached. From thereon, a steeper slope ensures that the virtual throttle reaches 100% with 100% physical throttle. I'm not sure if Virpil's software provides similar capabilities, but I would think it should.

Once the AB was lit, you could go below 88%.

I thought this was a feature of the real AC :lol:

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD