VPC Flight Extension ‘S’

obious

Hi All,

Just a quick question, does anyone have any experience with the VPC ‘S’ flight extension?

I have a T50 CM2 base and a 50mm extension and am wondering if the ‘S’ extension will change the behaviour/overall ‘feel’ of my T50 base.

Anyone bought one of these and have any feedback? I’d be using it with the TM F-18 grip

Thanks

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

VPC Flight Extension ‘S’

I have the S-Curve and it is fine with the heavier WH/F18 grips from TM on a T-50 base with medium or hard springs.

There is a slight forward tilt at the top that keeps the center of gravity from shifting too far back. I have it center mounted and it is 200mm of extension with no adjustment (single solid tube).

Also you must remove the two small Allen screws holding the female mini-din connector at the top so that there is clearance and it can rotate with the TM grips. Otherwise you risk damaging something if you want to put a slight rotation in the grip for comfort.

IMG_2465.thumb.jpg.31c26baa084912cb56a1c42760b42852.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SVgamer72