3d printable WH/Cougar grip for weight (i have both in metal)

Hi chaps

I'd like to use a lot less weights on my hybrid MSSFB2 and the cougar/WH grip. My Cougar internal board is broken anyway cause of a short so ill hook that up with a Teensy .If anyone has the model finished it would save me a whole lot of work. Cant really find any online

Please dont suggest getting things on Ebay, i got plenty of plastic and its far cheaper than buying an old stick on Ebay ;)

Thanks!

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

Never see a F-16 grip drawings ready for 3D print, but in Reddit/Hotas are scanned external files of real F-16 grip that you can use for drawn your own grip.

A very crude drawings of Warthog grip - no internals, are available in Sketchup Warehouse may serves as start base for drawing.

There are STL and even STEP files of both halves of the throttle out there. I can't recall where I found them, but it wasn't an extensive search. I printed them out and felt that while they were decent quality prints, they didn't quite match the look of the real thing even though the author claimed they were measured from the real thing.