Triple Monitor viewDx issues

qzxjkvb

I've managed to get the triple monitor setup working (mostly), but I can't get the left and right monitors to move on the horizontal plane. With the default viewDx setting, the left and right monitor view "tilts" downward. If I change the ViewDx setting to anything other than the 1/-1 in the .lua file (editing with notepad++) the left and right monitors only display what is in the center monitor.

Setup: Nvidia 2070 Max card, 3x ASUS 4k monitors on display ports.

I tried the default 1 monitor setup with the correct resolution (11580x2160) but I get the shader error and the world comes to an end.

A little help?

Edited by qzxjkvb
additional info re 1 monitor attempt

I was there - AG2, CVA-41, CV-63 1972-1976

I'm pretty shure that this giant resolution is not do able with DCS or any other Game.....have you tried another?

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

My Rig: Windows 11 Pro, Intel i7-13700k@5.4GHz, 64GB DDR5 5200 RAM, Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX, 2TB Samsung 990 PRO, RTX4080, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Stick + WINWING ORION 2 + MFG Crosswinds, LG 32" 4K 60FPS, ACER 30" 4K 60FPS GSync Display, HP Reverb G2 V2

• 3 months later...

thr viewDx has nothing to do with the tilt or pitch rotation of your camera. -1 just means 1 viewport left of main viewport. 1 is one roght to main viewport.

The tilting is a result of having the head respectively camera looking along the aircraft longitudinal axis. This axis is tilted downwards while the aircraft is on ground. Unfortunately DCS offrs no correction. But to be honest, it ismimportant to have a right view while in the air.

• 2 weeks later...

I found, changing the lua to have values rather than words fixed this issue for me.

So for you, write width = 3840, rather than screen.width / 3, and the same for height = 2160.

Write the aspect as 3840 / 2160

x = 0 for left screen, 3840 for centre, and 7680 for right.

y = 0 for all 3.

ViewDx as appropriate, probably +/- 1.05

And the last line should be UIMainview = Viewports.Center

Delete everything after that line.

Also, your ingame resolution should be set to 11520. The 11580 you have wrote above seems odd. Oh, and run the game NOT in fullscreen, and dont use NVIDIA surround.

This is what works for me now.