Install issue - free trial

The Flying Cat

Hi everyone,

I wasn`t sure where to ask this but here goes..

Is there some known bug or issue affecting (specifically) this module in the just announced extension of the "stay at home" trial?

FgC27iDI booted up DCS and saw the message in module manager telling me new modules were available, but when I accepted the download and install, I repeatedly saw an error message stating "Unknown Module DEKA_JF-17". (see attached pic).

https://imgur.com/a/FgC27iD

The process then stalled and repeated until I deselected just this module and repeated the install.

Its no biggy as theres more than enough with the other modules to keep me busy, but I thought I`d post this in case you guys were unaware of the issue.

Thanks again to all for making these modules available during the pandemic, its a generous and very appreciated gesture.

Stay safe!

Aircraft:- Almost ALL of em. - Except...the F14,the F5E,the C101,the JF-17,the MIG19P, and the FW190-A8. (Just 6 to go to complete the set...) :thumbup:

Ahh that could be it, - do I need to install the open beta then?

I`m using DCS 2.5.5 : 41371

JFI, the JF-17 IS appearing in the install list, so anyone with this build will see the same error.

Edited by The Flying Cat

Aircraft:- Almost ALL of em. - Except...the F14,the F5E,the C101,the JF-17,the MIG19P, and the FW190-A8. (Just 6 to go to complete the set...) :thumbup: