Anyone else having huge fps issues?

mehksauce

Everytime i hop on the jf 17, my fps tanks to the point were i can't even do my start up. At first i thought it was because those 3 huge mfcds, but if i go on the hornet, my fps is normal. Then i thought it might be due to the cockpit textures. and the only other module to have a very high rez is the f14, so i tried to jump on the f14 and my fps was also normal..

Im pretty sure it has nothing to do with delka module but just wana report that all the other DCS module i have and tried, the JF 17 is the only one to give me fps issues. Back before 2.5.6 everything was fine. After the new lightning overhaul, i started to noticed major fps hits.

I run it on a 9900K@5.0 Ghz and a 2080ti, and while when I switch on the AG radar or the TGP I don't notice an important fps drop while fliying I can say that on ground without TGP or AG radar this module have worst permorfance than the rest.

It shouldn't be a problem but on VR everything is more demanding and sometimes I fall under the acceptable fps lower limit with this module.