ATFLIR Compromise for authenticity?

RentedAndDented

Hey guys,

So with Supercarrier coming at some point, and after that the Raven One campaign, would it be possible to simply have a visual representation of the ATFLIR using the current Litening pod system? I know it means work around the modelling etc, but it would help with immersion so that you are at least looking at the correct pod, especially with that campaign.

I know some will not agree with my point of view, so I am perfectly willing to have a discussion.

Cheers!

Why? We're eventually going to get ATFLIR. Not only that, but ATFLIR looks pretty close to the Litening pod we have.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

The cheek mount fairing is nothing like the ATFLIR mount. It's massive. My only concern is that it doesn't look right. When it comes to how the ATFLIR is inside the cockpit or what capabilities it has vs. Litening, my opinion is that the limitation of a screen being displayed on a screen, and the current render limit, will negate a lot of the real differences.

I don't think we are getting ATFLIR proper anytime soon.