TAC01 - Uzi not marking and not clearing hot

dcs76

In the attack brief, Uzi states to mark the first target with laser. When IP inbound Uzi suddenly says no mark and does not clear hot either. I did multiple IN calls from given FAH restriction and from all other directions. I got a lot of abort calls. I had to let Uzi repeat the brief before I could finally call IN and get a cleared hot. However I had to self lase as Uzi was still not providing a laser mark.

The second target (APC) was supposed to be marked by WP. However, again when calling IP inbound, Uzi did not put the mark on the deck. I just got a continue and nothing else. I could not even call the IN. Also the FAH restiction was given as 180 to 185. For a low angle strafe with the gun, this is quite impossible as I would need to leave the MOA for getting the proper angle. So the mission stuck there. In several attempts the IP finally called it of due to time restriction and sometimes I reached the MOA edge and received a KIO because I could not get to the given FAH for a proper gun run.

The video is still legit as the mission hasn't changed.

Is the behavior the same in the practice mission as well as the qualification mission?

Remove any MODs including VIACOM as they impact the way the JTACs operate.

Please indicate which version of DCS you are using and include a .trk file so we can investigate further.

Others have recently completed the campaign so we need to understand why it's different on your system.

Thanks.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 2 weeks later...