[NO BUG] - Multiplayer Carrier Starts instant CADC fail

robgraham

With the latest open Beta no matter if I or a number of mates start on the new Super Carrier or the Stennis we are getting instant CADC failures with no ability to repair/fix. If we start on the Ground at an Air field no CADC error.

Have tried C&D, and Parking Hot.

Log doesn't show anything that i can see either.

But with the CADC fail, means that Wing Sweep Auto fails to work.

Edited by IronMike

i7 13700k, 64gb DDR5, Warthog HOTAS, HP Reverb G2 VR, win 11, RTX 3070

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

So just did a check incase this was just a Multiplayer issue and no it's not, non MP and same issue, load in a carrier slot and get an instant CADC failure.

TGW Dedicated Server Admin, Australian PVE/PVP gameplay. (taskgroupwarrior.info/2020)

I think it’s because the wings are starting in emergency oversweep mode (a good thing, as it prevents spawn in collisions and is realistic)

Place the emergency sweep handle forward, push it down and close the guard, then hit master reset. The CADC error should clear and auto mode will work.

I had no problems once I did this procedure yesterday.

PS: 1000th post!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

yeah user error i'm a twit who forgot the steps.. i need to fly the cat more again lol.

Thanks Sandman.

yeah user error i'm a twit who forgot the steps.. i need to fly the cat more again lol.

Thanks Sandman.

:thumbup:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2