Switching to VSPX Processing

Antix70

When switching VP to use VSPX Processing, it tells you to go to the Editor Tab and click FINISH. Then when you do that, a new dialog box opens up telling you to go to the Edit Profile in VA (Pencil Icon), then when in the profile locate and double-click "AI Communications" command (category Keywords collection) and clear all existing keywords in the "When I Say" field.

The problem is I cannot locate a double-clickable "AI Communications" command.

I see an AI Communications description. I can see a column labeled "Spoken Command", but not an AI Communications command that contains all the "When I say" commands in that column.

Is the dialog giving me outdated information? Did VA change something that caused the VP dialog window information to become inaccurate?

If you check at the bottom of the profile edit screen, you will find a button that combines most of the commands into a single row and it is this row that you will need to overwrite the "when i say" field with the new contents.

Search for "VA profile has very long list of separate commands" in the 'Install and Troubleshooting' FAQ at https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4311067&postcount=5

Edited by Greyman