Litening pod AA/AAQ-28

Ernst

Hello , until last update I was often [ not always] able to deliver 3 to 4 AGM 65-Fs on 4 moving targets in good and bad weather in one run ,using slewing in PTRK ,when using AGM 65-E I had to lase during the hole flighttime for that weapon but when lasing was not correct folowing the target I was able to slew the laser back on that target,only one AGM 65-E per run, this kind of operation was only possible because I was able to use slewing in ATRK and PTRK with automatic Lockon on moving targets when in range and in picture contrast and designated.The last Update gave us precise target position ,target range and attitude info in screen but Hopefully that slewing in PTRK comes back ASAP!

... but Hopefully that slewing in PTRK comes back ASAP!

Nope. The simulated interface doesn't support slewing in ATRK and PTRK, according to what has been discussed over the matter in the last 2 weeks.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Hello , until last update I was often [ not always] able to deliver 3 to 4 AGM 65-Fs on 4 moving targets in good and bad weather in one run ,using slewing in PTRK ,when using AGM 65-E I had to lase during the hole flighttime for that weapon but when lasing was not correct folowing the target I was able to slew the laser back on that target,only one AGM 65-E per run, this kind of operation was only possible because I was able to use slewing in ATRK and PTRK with automatic Lockon on moving targets when in range and in picture contrast and designated.The last Update gave us precise target position ,target range and attitude info in screen but Hopefully that slewing in PTRK comes back ASAP!

This is a valid complaint. Please report it to Boeing. Indeed, it could be better implemented...

It is NOT WAD. ED is in the middle of updating the functionality and we are kind of in the lurch at the moment.

It sucks for now, but them's the facts.

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1