Livery Mig 21

Xilon_x

yes I posted this topic in the wish list because in the forum dedicated to skins I have no answers from any skinner.

my posts are ignored despite I put all the details with photos and videos.

more elaborate skins for f-16 f-18 but other skins are totally neglected, now p47 has been added as a new skin.

An ignored request is a rudeness on the part of some skinners who are believed to think that the skins must be paid and not free.

Personally, they told me to do it alone but I'm not a designer.

Neither are most others. They do it in their spare time, IF they want to, they are under NO obligation to jump when you demand so. This is the reason I gave up doing textures for FSX, people just EXPECT you to do it, and the rudeness is something else!

Seriously, there are FREE programs to help you edit textures, you can learn how to do it, and it can be sometimes quite enjoyable.

Learn how to do it . . . You will be better for it.

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

Neither are most others. They do it in their spare time, IF they want to, they are under NO obligation to jump when you demand so. This is the reason I gave up doing textures for FSX, people just EXPECT you to do it, and the rudeness is something else!

Seriously, there are FREE programs to help you edit textures, you can learn how to do it, and it can be sometimes quite enjoyable.

Learn how to do it . . . You will be better for it.

to learn how to make skins for DCS it would take a very detailed instruction manual.

the tutorials that are on you tube are poorly understood very vague as an explanation and are not complete and detailed.

so I let the experts do this.

to learn how to make skins for DCS it would take a very detailed instruction manual.

the tutorials that are on you tube are poorly understood very vague as an explanation and are not complete and detailed.

so I let the experts do this.

Yes, the skins are on their way.

About skinning, you don't need a very detailed instruction manual. It is literally open the template, paint your colors and export it. The only complicated thing is the painting, which you have to learn yourself if you want to become efficient at it.

But nevertheless, here are instructions:

Download gimp, photoshop or something similar

Download the template for the plane you want to make a skin

Open the template, navigate to the "Paint Here" or similar named layer

Start painting the colors you want

Export it as .DDS with BXT5 compression

Put it in a livery folder of the aircraft

Done