Virpil Mig-29/Su-27/25 replica grip

Guram

The T-50 is a modern Russian grip used on most their planes as far as I've seen, if that makes a difference to you. The T-shaped skinny grip like old VKB Mamba was the older style grip used previously.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Any chance to see Virpil Mig-29/Su-27/25 replica grip in near future? :joystick:

T-50 is a Su-35M grip. And Su-25 and MiG-29 has different, limited grips.

The Su-27S we have in game is similar but just with couple modes less, like in real stick you have up/down switch that switch between Long Range and Short Range missiles, so typically R-27 and R-60/73 (in game it is made to switch between BVR and Vertical radar modes but that is unrealistic. All radar and targeting modes are handled from panel front of the throttle, like scan modes, IRST etc).

There is old VKB Black Mamba joystick that is what you are looking for, a simplified shape grip for MiG-29 etc.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

T-50 is a Su-35M grip. And Su-25 and MiG-29 has different, limited grips.

The Su-27S we have in game is similar but just with couple modes less, like in real stick you have up/down switch that switch between Long Range and Short Range missiles, so typically R-27 and R-60/73 (in game it is made to switch between BVR and Vertical radar modes but that is unrealistic. All radar and targeting modes are handled from panel front of the throttle, like scan modes, IRST etc).

There is old VKB Black Mamba joystick that is what you are looking for, a simplified shape grip for MiG-29 etc.

Thanks, actually I know all of the above , but would be great to get replica stick for 29/27, as there are replicas for F-14, F-16 , F-18 A-10, but nothing for red jets. T-50 does not count as it is for su-35/57 and we will not get this pepelac in visible future. Would love to see Mig/Su replica , hope that can do it as they did fictional constellation series joystick so why not to do Mig/Su