Refueling and Rearming without FARP for HELO

hotrod525

Hello gents, i have a quick question, is there anyway to create a forward rearming / fueling point without putting an actual "FARP" in the editor ? I've read on the viggen forum that you have to name them "groundcrew" but whenever i load the mission, the menu is there but there is no action taken.

I have an humvee, three M818, one POD-truck (the HEMTT) and one TFFT, my helo is closer than 150m, so what am i doing wrong ? Is it a VIGGEN only fonction ? Does it need specific script or something ? :helpsmilie::music_whistling:

Thanks for your answers but this is not what i want to do. I wanted to create a farp without actualy having to put one in the editor (that being the one from ED nor Mods'). Like to make a Leager in the middle of the desert to refule the helo.

I guess its not possible without an actual "farp" object, i guess.

Thanks for your answers but this is not what i want to do. I wanted to create a farp without actualy having to put one in the editor (that being the one from ED nor Mods'). Like to make a Leager in the middle of the desert to refule the helo.

I guess its not possible without an actual "farp" object, i guess.

No, it's not possible without a FARP object.

In reality a laager in the desert would need to be set up with some form of matting where the aircraft can land safely, along with the supply vehicles and personnel.

I've attached a screenshot of a small desert laager made with Suntsag's AM2 mat and other static objects that come with his mod. The vehicles are all DCS, the rest is all Suntsag's. Looks pretty good don't you think? His single AM2 mat is very small and unobtrusive, much better than default FARP objects.

Like Breaklight said, if you don't like the pad, make it invisible. You will need it to allow FARP functions though.

918969256_AM2MatinME.thumb.jpg.b7d20e7089c36d5944b728f0dfbcfcf4.jpg

389409103_DesertFARP.thumb.jpg.52a7b2f9a0a4ac379f7985beed9ad1ef.jpg

No, it's not possible without a FARP object.

In reality a laager in the desert would need to be set up with some form of matting where the aircraft can land safely, along with the supply vehicles and personnel.

I've attached a screenshot of a small desert laager made with Suntsag's AM2 mat and other static objects that come with his mod. The vehicles are all DCS, the rest is all Suntsag's. Looks pretty good don't you think? His single AM2 mat is very small and unobtrusive, much better than default FARP objects.

Like Breaklight said, if you don't like the pad, make it invisible. You will need it to allow FARP functions though.

I know how leager work, "been there done that" but, it was only to increase the immersion on my syrian map. I'll look into that MOD since it dosent seems to have the issue the ED FARP have (Like they then to put themselve levels even tought they insta-form hills :noexpression:) as you said. Thanks for all replies. :book:

I placed the FARP fuel static along with a bunch of FARP tents and a vehicle to act as a MASH unit in my last Korean War mission. When I, and others, landed, comms for refuel, the ground crew does not respond. But when I took off I did indeed have a full tank of fuel (from fumes when I landed). No FARP, pad, etc. Caucasus map (our play pretend Korea).