Download STOP!!

Torrent is no longer used. ED has switched the CDN provider it seems and we now get pretty decent downloads.

In the Log (first block) it tries to decompress the downloaded stuff and while it tried to unpack the terrain textures you canceled it?

How long did you wait for the updater to finish? This can take quite some time.

I would try by starting DCS and then go away from your PC, grab lunch, watch a movie etc. while the updater does its thing.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

That does not sound right...

You could try a dcs repair. There should be a Tile for that in the start menu, in the DCS World "Folder".

This should Check the Install, find any discrepancies and Clean them, then Download the correct files...

Shagrat

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

That does not sound right...

You could try a dcs repair. There should be a Tile for that in the start menu, in the DCS World "Folder".

This should Check the Install, find any discrepancies and Clean them, then Download the correct files...

It's a new clean instance of DCS that I'm trying to install after replacing the PC

Maybe a good idea to open a support ticket.

Usually the complete Download takes quite a while and sometimes is interupted, especially when Windows does Updates in the background, but for me it always continued when started again and showed the progress/download rate.

Shagrat

Maybe a good idea to open a support ticket.

Usually the complete Download takes quite a while and sometimes is interupted, especially when Windows does Updates in the background, but for me it always continued when started again and showed the progress/download rate.

It's not that, I use network monitoring and there is nothing to use it.

It's very strange. Now I am downloading the stable version and it doesn't stop that much. :cry: