[ALREADY REPORTED]TOO designation borked after first JDAM release

P4I3L0

As the title says, first JDAM TOO drop works fine, but after that the coordinates go nuts and point to god knows where. Also the EHSD and TPOD pages show strange symbols, only after undesignating and designating (some random point, then going WPDSG again) am i able to make it work again.

Track attached.

Also range ring missing for GBU 32 and 54 on EHSD.

CAn confirm

TOO attack designation:

• Laser Range
  • Designate from TPOD (using HTS) a target
  • Press and hold WP increment for a few seconds
  • Follow HUD guidance and release in parameters
  • Find new target with TPOD
  • Laser Range
  • Attempt to send to JDAM with WP increment and fail
  • Press and hold WP increment again
  • move Tpod off and back onto target, observer diamond returns to target on ehsd
  • Laser Range
  • Press and hold WP increment again
  • second bomb away

You know what I am going to stop there because I just realized I'm never using the A/G undesignated feature and I believe I am supposed to. Back to testing for me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

As the title says, first JDAM TOO drop works fine, but after that the coordinates go nuts and point to god knows where. Also the EHSD and TPOD pages show strange symbols, only after undesignating and designating (some random point, then going WPDSG again) am i able to make it work again.

Track attached.

Also range ring missing for GBU 32 and 54 on EHSD.

Hi,

I’ve noticed that. A workaround for me is to press and hold the ‘Waypoint Increment Button’ 3 times after use the laser range

Edited by Bruce_D

Hi,

I’ve noticed that. A workaround for me is to press and hold the ‘Waypoint Increment Button’ 3 times after use the laser range

Hey, that worked! cheers man

Point is still valid though, should`nt be necessary to do that, any chance to get it fixed?