Hey guys another Guitar vid of me

cool_t

Sounds good, tell me what equipment do U use?!

I played lead in a band called Undercode for 10 years, unfortunatelly I had to quit in 2004 because of my job and a serious lack of time. We worked closely on Serious Sam FPS and some of our songs from Enlightening the world album are featured in that game. But I still have all my equipment and play in a small club called Route 66, mostly jamming with other fellow musitians for fun.

I use Ibanez S540 Custom, Jackson RR, Gibson LP, Marshall Plexihead with 4X12 Greenbacks, Mesa Boogie Dual Rectrifier, Dunlop picks etc...

Edit:

Here's my ex-band's Myspace profile, There's no me in pics there anymore but you'll hear me playing if you listen to our songs in the playlist:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=156679323

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

so tell me,

Hey cool_t, who are some of your guitar influences? Nice tune, btw. I just happened to be watching the sun's eveing rays move on the trees across the street earlier, and thinking how nice it looked. Your tune put the scene to music.

Now for a special request, if the inspiration hits you. How about your musical impression of the KA-50 flying NOE at high speed? If that's not an electrifying scene I don't know what is. Lots of energy and adrenalin, that one. Might as well ask. Ya know? Keep up the good music!

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry: